Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness (2022) 720p Hindi-English

 Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of   Madness

 Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness Hindi 480p, 720p

Movie Info:
Full Name: Doctor Strange MOM
Language: Dual Audio (Hindi, English)
Subtitles: Yes (English)
Size: 1.3GB 
Quality: 720p
IMDB Rating: 7.1/10

Storyline :
DOCTOR STRANGE Every night...I dream the same dream. And then the nightmare begins. I did what I had to do to protect our world.WONG You cannot control everything, Strange. You opened a doorway between universes; we don't know who or what will walk through it. DOCTOR STRANGE Wanda. What do you know about the Multiverse? WANDA MAXIMOFF Vision had his theories. He believed it was dangerous. DOCTOR STRANGE He was right. MORDO I'm sorry, Stephen. Your desecration of reality will not go unpunished. SINISTER STRANGE Things just got out of hand. SCARLET WITCH, You break the rules and become the hero. I do it and I become the enemy. That doesn't seem fair. AMERICA CHAVEZ Look out!

Screenshots :

How to download :
First Click on the link. Then Solve the captcha then click on the continue button. Now wait 15 sec Then Scroll down & click on the Continue button for your destination link. now wait 7 sec then click on the get link button. Now click on download (Thank you).

Links :



Disclaimer: If links are not working please Comment to me  I will update the links in one hour Thank You 


0 Comments