The Man from Toronto Full Download in hindi 480p,720p.

 The Man from Toronto

The Man from Toronto Hindi Dubbed 360p, 720p.

Movie Info :
Full Name: The Man from Toronto
Language: Hindi
Size : 435Mbs, 715Mb
Quality: 360p , 720p.
IMDB Rating:5.8/10 

Storyline :
Hey, Toronto, are you ready to go back to work? We need extraction of information. Meet at the safe house in 19 hours. You're early. If you're on time, you're late. Ain't that right?-Follow me. -You gonna take me on the tour. What is it, a game room? Airbnbs, you never know what you're gonna get. Oh, shit! No! Who is that? This is the man from Toronto. Wait, what? I'm the Man from Toronto? And he's here to torture you. Why in God's name were you in that cabin? They wanted me to be the guy you guys are looking for. But I'm not that guy, but I had to act like I was. YouDo you want this? -No. They wanted me to torture him. I'll dig these thumbs in your eyes, and I will love it! -What's that? -FBI! What did I do? Our only way to find the Man from Toronto is if you continue to be the Man from Toronto. The man you're talking about is a real crazy person. Kills people, chop them up. Hola. I am the man from Toronto. Objection. No. I'm the Man from Toronto. This is on you. My clients think you're me, so you'll complete the mission, or you have no idea what I'm gonna do to you. My bad. You don't have to kill me. Don't ever touch me like that again. You got this. I'm scared. -Own it. Wave the knives around. -Somebody needs to talk. My eye! I can't see. Swallow it. Oh, God. You are a train wreck. The clients want you both dead. We got this! These last couple of days, I can't say it's been good, but in some weird way, you've managed to inspire me. I don't wanna be you anymore. -One more time. You shot me in the ass! -Your ass got in my way

Screen Shots:

How to download :
First Click on the link. Then Solve the captcha then click on the continue button. Now wait 15 sec Then Scroll down & click on the Continue button for your destination link. now wait 7 sec then click on the get link button. Now click on download (Thank you).

LINKS :



Disclaimer: If links are not working please Comment to me  I will update the links in one hour Thank You

0 Comments